All-Inclusive Transferrable Lifetime Warranty
Subject to the limitations and exclusions on reverse side Florida Window & Door Solutions (“Company”) warrants to the original purchaser/property owner (“Owner”) and, if any, Owner’s immediate transferee, excluding all other subsequent transferees, that any basic window manufactured by the Company is free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the Owner or Owner’s immediate transferee resides in the home in which the windows are installed.
Vinyl Parts Warranty – That under normal use, the vinyl components of the window will not blister, peel, rot, or corrode.
Mechanical Parts Warranty – That all mechanical parts (locks, vent locks, balancers) are warranted to be free from manufactured defects in material and workmanship. Replacement parts will be supplied at no charge.
Insulated Glass Warranty – The sealed insulated glass unit is warranted against defects resulting in material obstruction of vision from film formation caused by dust or moisture in the dead air space of the sealed unit for the life of the window. If the glass unit fails, the Company will provide the Owner with a replacement insulated glass unit at no extra charge.
Glass Breakage Warranty – The Company will provide the Owner with a replacement insulated glass unit in the event of accidental glass breakage. Exclusions listed on reverse apply.
Labor Warranty – That all labor necessary to correct any item covered by this warranty will be provided at no extra charge by the Company.
Transferrable Warranty – This warranty may be transferred to the Owner’s immediate transferee provided the transferee notifies the Company, in writing, at the address below, within 30 days of the property’s transfer date. The correspondence must include a transfer fee of $50, the original Owner’s name and address, transferee’s name and address, and the Florida Window & Door location responsible for the installation.
Please see General Limitations and Exclusions below.
General Limitations and Exclusions:
1. Acts of God (hurricanes, tornadoes, flood, etc.) acts of war, riots, fire, stress resulting from localized heat, modifications, and vandalism are not covered by this warranty.
2. Color variance may occur between replacement parts and weathered original material.
3. Labor warranty does not transfer to Owner’s immediate transferee.
4. This warranty is exclusively for windows installed by the Company. Any additional products, such as doors, installed by the Company, in conjunction with the window contract/installation will carry the warranty provided by the manufacturer.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Florida Window & Door Solutions
751 Fleet Financial Ct., #101 | Longwood, Florida 32750
We serve the Greater Central Florida area.
This includes: All of Seminole, Orange, and Volusia Counties, the Northern part of Osceola, Eastern Lake, Southern Flagler, and most of Brevard.
Click here for information on our standard, 1-year warranty, included with all replacement windows.
* Our Labor Warranty for Windows is an add-on service warranty for $225 per year. It does not include or mingle with the manufacturer's warranty on windows. If a window fails or leaks due to a manufacturer defect and not because of our installation, this will not be covered by our labor warranty. The window manufacturer holds responsibility for the failure. Also note: Each window and door manufacturer's warranty will differ. Please consult with each manufacturer.
# Our Labor Warranty for Doors does not include break-ins, doors kicked in, dogs jumping up on doors, using doors as pull-up exercises, etc. In addition to these, any misuse of the door will negate our labor warranty coverage.
** We cannot guarantee a specific percentage of savings on your energy bills by replacing your windows. Various factors including temperatures inside and outside the home can affect your energy bills as well. If all circumstances are the same (i.e.: same month of the year, set temperature inside, etc.), you can expect a 10-30% savings.